p>Another day means another challenging Wordle
puzzle for fans. Today's new word puzzle on the New York Times games version of Wordle
is difficult enough that players might want a hint or two.
How To Play Wordle
Wordle is a browser-based game that players can play on just about any device. This accessibility and ease of play have been paramount to the popularity of the game along with the ease of sharing a spoiler-free version of the play board. This has spawned tons of Wordle clones all over the internet. However, in spite of its popularity, some out there haven't played this viral game, so here's a breakdown of the rules.
- The Wordle website is now only available through the New York Times games website, so players will need to head there to play.
- First, choose a starting word. It must be five letters and a real English word to be used.
- Type in into the website and hit enter.
- The letters will change color depending on whether they are right or wrong.
- Green letters are right.
- Gray letters are wrong.
- Yellow letters are right but in the wrong place in the word.
- Using these colored letters as clues, players have a total of six tries to get to the right word.
- While there are loads of best strategies to win at Wordle, players will want to choose words with a variety of letters to help them get through the end with success.
- Once the puzzle is complete, whether successful or not, players will get access to the stats menu. It will give players information like their Wordle winning streak, total puzzles played, win percentage, and guess distribution. This is also where the spoiler-free share button will be located.
- New Wordle puzzles will become available midnight local time every day.
Hints for the Wordle 287 for April 2, 2022
Altought today's puzzle isn't quite as challenging as some previous 286 Wordle puzzles, players may still want a hint or two. Here are some clues without spoiling the whole Wordle word of the day.
- Today's Wordle word begins with the letter T.
- It does not contain any duplicated letters.
- It contains two vowels.
- It contains one P.
- This definition of this word is similar to the word "MOTIF."
- The Wordle word of the day has one O.
- It also contains an R.
Answer for Wordle 287 for April 2, 2022
If players still need the whole spoiler, check below the image for the whole word for Wordle's puzzle number 287.
The answer to Wordle puzzle 287 is TROPE.
Wordle is available for any browser.
MORE: Why a Wordle Paywall Would Effectively Kill the Game
Source: Wordle, Reddit
Wordle 287 Answer for April 2, 2022 View Story